Making your Will or Lasting Power of Attorney from home
We’re living in a time of dramatic change.
The usual routines are no longer in place.
People are working from home where they can, many children are not in school, and our healthcare and key workers are taking action to prevent and control infection.
You won’t be surprised to learn that the COVID-19 outbreak has made lots of people think about their Will, or who will help them with their money or decisions about medical treatment if they are hospitalised.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to have peace of mind about these things.
You can access any of our services by telephone consultation, and do not need to visit us in our office or invite us to your home.
- Take a look at our Services to find out how we can help you.
- Telephone your nearest office: Bicester, Oxford or Buckingham with your queries or concerns and to book a telephone consultation with one of our team.
- We suggest you read one or more of our ‘Guides to…’ for a handy checklist of things to think about before we speak on the phone. We can post them out to you, or you can read them online here.
- We will talk to you over the phone about what you need and how we can help you, including the cost of the service. You can give us your instructions over the phone or by email.
- If there is paperwork to be drawn up, we will send it to you with clear instructions about what you must do and how the documents should be witnessed in order to comply with the law.